There are many ways for YOU to get involved!
JOIN our VolunTEAM
Internship Opportunities in Scarsdale NY and Pine Ridge SD:
- earn credit at your school as an unpaid intern.
- blogging, graphics, EXCEL, social media skills all needed
- Track your hours to earn the President’s Volunteer Service Award.
- See what our interns had to say about the experience!
- APPLY by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
High School, College and Graduate Students
Start a campus chapter. We’ll send you a tool kit and we’ll brainstorm to get you started! You can engage your school, spread awareness, raise money and participate in our events.
What’s your passion? We’ll put you in touch with people on the Reservation who can use your help. Motivate your school community to undertake a research project to support the community. Health care and access, environmental, food access, water quality, epidemiological studies and educational studies — there are many possibilities.
Produce an EVENT
Fundraise! Crowd Source! Donate a Birthday or some other Event!
- The Possibilities are Endless… car wash, bake sale, shoes, boots, music equipment all needed.
- Sign up for our Newsletter to keep in touch!
- Sign up for Days of Service and help us prepare for Programs!
- Join our Fundraising team and help run a large annual event.
Teach Your Children
Engage Your Children
Do your kids gets lots of toys throughout the year? Teach them the value of giving:
- have them set aside two new gifts from every event, and
- send the toys along to the Reservation with our annual December Toy Drive.
- engage them in one of our days of service.
Host a SPEAKER or a Panel Discussion
- Host a speaker at Board Meetings, Colleges, High Schools, Middle Schools, Elementary Schools, Civic Events, Church Events, Rotary Clubs, Conferences and anywhere else you can get the word out.
- Host a panel discussion on the challenges facing indigenous communities; we’ll help you put it together.
- Start a petition calling for reform.
- Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to help, but don’t have time?
Join a group of exclusive donors in the Wicoti (Village) Circle.
- It takes a village to make our projects successful. Wicoti (Village) Circle members invest in our team and cover staff and operating costs, to ensure that 100% of our fundraising goes to programs. Join Today!
Other ways you or your corporation can give:
- Donate pro bono time, services or premises
- Your Corporation or Employer can subsidize a program
- Be honored at an upcoming gala
- Get Involved: email@example.com
On the Reservation?
- Become part of our community support team, get on our mailing list and learn about our programs before they happen!
- Join the Youth Advisory Board and start suggesting and running programs of your own!
- Attend our Game Changers Youth Summits and be inspired and engage in service!
- Enter our Annual Writing and Art Challenge – you have to enter to win! Calling all artists, writers or performers!
- Join the CultureNot Costume Movement and sign the online pledge
- Take the PLEDGE to Seek Knowledge
- Volunteer to help run programs, transport youth, suggest programs, run info booths at LNI or a Pow Wow!
LEARN. CARE. ENGAGE.
Who waits until tomorrow when they can improve the world today?
Teens in NY raised over $800 in less than 2 hours washing cars!